Never worry about leaving your pet at home again, give your pet the freedom to come and go as they please and the exercise they need with the Hakuna Pets White Large Super Tough Pet Door. Call now to discuss your Melbourne wide installation or purchase via our online store for DIY.
Hakuna Large White Timber Fitting Dog Door
or 4 interest-free payments from $29.24 fortnightly with More info
Large Super Tough Pet Door
- Ideal for doors, walls and screens
- Fits doors and panels 3mm to 50mm (1/8″ to 2″)
- Can be used on wall installations if you make a wall tunnel from PVC/MDF/Checker Plate to suit your wall depth
- External frame size 518 x 385mm
- Generous flap size 425 x 295mm
- Durable ABS construction with clear polycarbonate flap for lasting durability
- 2-Way locking flap controls your pet access
- Magnetic centring flap ensures the door is always shut
- Draft and weather-proof seal stops unwanted wind and rain
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty for peace of mind
- Insulated cavity flaps for energy conservation
- Self lining design
- Low maintenance – simple to clean
- Brush weather seal to reduce droughts
- Virtually unbreakable Polycarbonate flap
Hakuna Pets truly means no worries. Quality, safety, reliability and style are paramount features when it comes to the design of our innovative new Pet Doors.
First time training with newly fitted doggie door – Large size
|Never worry about leaving your pet at home again, give your pet the freedom to come and go as they please and the exercise they need with the Hakuna Pets White **NOTE** Dogs do vary in size even within the same breed, so the above list is a guide only. The best way to find the right size for your pet is to cut the dimensions of the flap opening out of a piece of cardboard and see which size your pet is most comfortable going through. We have comfortably fitted the larger door up to 47kg dogs with no issues even after several years but expert position does play a roll and the manufacture wont guarantee for extra large dogs. You must always keep in mind a dog should be able to walk through at a natural level without having to jump or duck down, it is most important no part of the dog hits the top of the flap as he/she enters/exits.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Need your dog door
or cat flap installed?
You may also like…