Intruder animals can’t get in with the installation of the Sureflap Microchip Cat Door as the cat flap remains locked for unwelcome cats and wildlife. Installs into Timber Doors, Glass Windows & Doors or Walls. Selective entry cat door though any animal can exit. Also available in Dual Scan and the larger Pet Door models. Read on to learn more.
SureFlap Microchip Cat Door & Toy Dog Door
Intruder animals can’t get in with the installation of the Sureflap Microchip Cat Door as the cat flap remains locked for unwelcome cats and wildlife.
Installs into Timber Doors, Glass Windows & Doors or Walls.
- Selective entry – any animal can exit. The microchip reader is located on the outside of the cat flap only
- Stores up to 32 pet identities in memory. Remembers all registered cats even when the batteries are removed
- Low battery indicator light flashes red when the batteries start running low giving you plenty of time to change them
- 3-year warranty
- Up to 12 months battery life (4 x AA batteries – not included). A low battery indicator will flash when the batteries need changing
- Manual lock stops your cat leaving or entering the house. Set to in-only to enable your cat to come indoors without being able to get out again
- Works with all common identification microchips & RFID collar tags (not included though available for purchase through our microchip doors and accessories catergory). Compatible with Microchip codes;
- 15 Digit (FDXB)
- 10 Digit (FDXA)
- 9 Digit (Avid Secure/Encrypted Chip)
- Designed as a drop in replacement for many existing cat doors. The two part construction makes it easy to install.
Flap size: 120mm h x 142mm w (4.72″x 5.59″)
Overall size: 210mm x 210mm (8.3″x8.3″)
To Install into a wood or PVC door please cut a hole 171mm (6.73″) high x 166mm (6.5″) wide
Glass Cut out Size 212mm (8.5″). A mounting adaptor is available if your cut out size is larger between 210mm (8.5″) – 260mm (10.25″)
Designed as a drop in replacement for many existing cat doors. The two part construction makes it easy to install. Check out our videos and other useful information to help you install your cat door.
How the cat door works
Getting started with the cat door
Installing the cat door in a door
Installing the cat door in glass
Installation Mounting Adaptors, Wall Tunnel Extenders and Collar Tag Packs In Stock. Please See Microchip Doors & Accessories Category For Further Information. Also View Gallery Photos, For Shorter Dogs or Timber Framed Doors We Fit Low Without The Glass Mounting Adaptor.
Need your dog door
or cat flap installed?
You may also like…
I haven't received the pet door yet, so I cannot comment