The Sureflap Microchip Dual Scan Doors allows you to set exit permissions for each pet to keep specific pets indoors using Dual Scan technology which reads both inside and outside. This door prevents intruder animals entering your home as well adding safety for your pet. Read on to learn more.
SureFlap Dual Scan Microchip Cat Door – Reads Both Entry & Exit
- Set exit permissions for each pet to keep specific pets indoors using Dual Scan technology
- Prevents intruder animals entering your home, including added protection against raccoons
- Simple one button programming – it’s easy to change your cats’ permissions at any time
- Low battery indicator light flashes red when the batteries start running low giving you plenty of time to change them
- Stores up to 32 pet identities in memory. Remembers all registered cats even when the batteries have been removed
- Safety mode – indoor-only pets can gain entry if they escape through an open door or window
- Up to 12 months battery life (4 x AA batteries not included). A low battery indicator will flash when the batteries need changing
- Manual lock stops your cat leaving or entering the house. Set to in-only to enable your pet to come indoors without being able to get out again
- Works with all common identification microchips and SureFlap RFID collar tags (not included, available for purchase through our store)
- 3-year warranty
Installs into Glass Windows and Door, Walls or Timber Doors
Installation is easy. Check out our videos and other useful information to help you install your cat door.
Setting up your cat door
Installing the cat door in a door
Installing the cat door in glass
Installation Mounting Adaptors, Wall Tunnel Extenders and Collar Tag Packs In Stock. Please See Microchip Doors & Accessories Category For Further Information.