The new Dogwalk glass fitting intermediate dog door is manufactured from 100% high impact polycarbonate. It is designed to fit single glazing and is suitable for most sliding windows due to its slim profile.
Pet-Tek DogWalk Glass Fitting Intermediate Dog Door Slimline Clear
The new Dogwalk glass fitting intermediate dog door is manufactured from 100% high impact polycarbonate. It is designed to fit single glazing and is suitable for most sliding windows due to its slim profile. It has the added feature of the flap being able to swing higher to reduce the problem of broken flaps. This reduces the stress on both flap and the hinge.
- Supplied with weather seal to reduce draughts and enable a smooth quiet action
- Self lining
- UV stabilised
- Manufactured from high impact polycarbonate
- No external screws
- Has 2 four way locking dials and additional security clips
- Generous flap size: 240mm x 215mm (9 29/64″ x 8 15/32″)
- Application: Suitable for single glazing and most sliding windows. Glass thickness 4mm to 13mm(5/32″ x 33/64″)
- Colours: Available in clear and white
- Overall size: 340mm x 340mm (13 25/64″ x 13 25/64″ )
- Cut out size: 320mm diameter (12 19/32″)
- Recommended pet size: For intermediate sized dogs up to shoulder height 400mm such as standard Fox terriers and Bishon Friese. Approximate weight up to 12-15Kg. It is important that the dog door is installed at the correct height for your dog
Note: All glass fitting pet door should be installed by a professional glazier
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.